Alopecia, also known as hair loss is the condition wherein hairs from different parts of the body, especially the head experience hair fall and eventual baldness. Depending on the severity, hair fall can be treated with different hair loss products.
Reasons for Hair Loss
Based on several studies conducted by physicians, scientific researchers, and dermatologists in Australia and other parts of the world, hair loss is caused by several factors.
- Age – hair loss is primarily caused by aging. In Sydney, whilst some experience hair loss at an early age of 30, there is still approximately 40 percent of men and 55 percent of women who experience hair loss after the age of 40. The aging population is one of the reasons why hair loss products in Sydney is increasing in number.
- Stress – a lot of studies conducted proved that hair loss is also caused by stress. In fact, increased stress levels can lead to various skin diseases, acne, and rashes. The reason behind this is the fact that stress response is rooted just beneath the skin surface.
- Hormonal Changes – This is the primary reason for women, especially pregnant and those going through menopause, to experience hair fall and hair loss. This explains why pre and postmenopausal women over the age of 50 suffer such condition.
- Androgenetic Alopecia – This is also known as male-pattern baldness which is the leading cause of thinning of hair in men.
- Medications – Medications used to treat some conditions like heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, arthritis, and depression can also cause hair fall and gradual hair thinning.
- Vitamin Deficiency – Low iron levels and deficiency of some essential vitamins such as B-Complex, C, E, D, and Zinc can lead to hair loss. Therefore, before buying hair loss products, assess yourself first if you get enough nutrients from the food you eat.
- Constant Hairstyling and Cosmetic Treatments – The hair shampoos we use every day, constant combing and styling, and regular hair treatments can also cause hair fall as these activities can cause inflammation on the scalp, as well as on hair follicles.
- Scalp Infections – dandruff and other skin ailments can also cause hair loss. Ringworm infection is one of the serious scalp infections ever discovered.
How to Regrow Hair
A simple hair thinning, if not treated at on its earlier stage can eventually lead to complete and irreversible hair loss. Early detection and treatment can help regrow your hair. The following key points are the best way to regrow hair.
- Balanced Diet
Because vitamin deficiency is one of the primary causes of hair loss, you need to check your diet and make sure that you are getting enough vitamins essential for your overall health. Your diet must be balanced and must contain the essential vitamins and mineral.
Eat a balanced diet rich in Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin A, Niacin, Vitamin D, E, B12, Iron, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids to counteract the process of hair fall and gradual thinning of your hair. With this, you can also buy hair loss products Sydney can offer to minimise hair fall.
- Vitamin Supplements
There are a lot of hair loss products Sydney can offer to both young and old, male and female who are experiencing hair loss. These products are mostly in the forms of shampoo and conditioner, capsules, and scalp lotions.
Ask your friends for a recommendation or you can visit some brands you know online. As being said, trust only the brand that can give you excellent results like that of Hair Restore Advanced.
- Proper Use of Hair Growth Treatments
Before you buy hair loss products anywhere in Australia, make sure to read the label, check the company’s background, and read customer feedback to determine whether the brand can give you the highest guarantee for your money. Visit our website at https://www.hairrestoreadvanced.com.au/hair-loss-products-sydney-melbourne-perth-brisbane.html.